Grilled Caesar Salad
Large enough for 2 servings. Grilled romain hearts, homemade french bread croutons, shaved parmesan, kalamata olives with homemade caesar vinaigrette.
Caesar Vinaigrette Ingredients: White Wine Vinegar, Dijon Mustard, Balsalmic Vinegar, Sugar, Lemon Juice, Italian Seasoning, Parmesan, Garlic, Olive Oil, Pepper, Salt
Nutrition Facts Servings: 2 Amount per serving Calories 500 % Daily Value* Total Fat 45.4g 58% Saturated Fat 8.3g 42% Cholesterol 17mg 6% Sodium 269mg 12% Total Carbohydrate 19.3g 7% Dietary Fiber 5.2g 19% Total Sugars 11.4g Protein 9.7g Vitamin D 0mcg 0% Calcium 249mg 19% Iron 2mg 13% Potassium 464mg 10% *The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calorie a day is used for general nutrition advice.